Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Desperation Of Finding


Wonder, I wonder why I hurt so much, I can't help it.
 I just hurt.
Can someone help me, please help me.
 My heart is aching.
I'm so broken, that I've lost my faith.
 I don't know if I can believe anymore so please can someone help me, I'm so lost .
Why do I feel so lost.
I want to have faith again but don't know how to get my faith back, so please help me.
 I've fallen so deep im unsure of who I am.
 I'm so broken.
 Will this pain ever go away.
If it does will it come back again.
Can someone tell me, please tell me.
I don't understand all this pain I feel inside my broken heart.
 My heart is crying because it ache's.
 I can't say what I feel allowed, because it hurts so much.
 So much pain bottled up inside that I cry so much alone I don't want anyone to see me cry because I don't want anyone to know I'm hurting so deep inside, so can someone please tell me how I can stop all this heart ache I feel so deep inside my soul.
Sometimes I hurt so much that I wish I couldn't feel anymore.
I'm so broken.
I'm so lost.
Can someone please help me, please help me break these unbreakable chains, around my heart, because it hurts so much to breath.
If these chains are broken maybe I can believe again once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment